Social Media Marketing Made Easy
If you’re a small business owner, a brand, a blogger, or looking to boost website traffic, then you are in the right place!
My goal is to provide you with social media marketing advice that will help you gain website traffic through your social media sites.
Social media platforms can be intimidating and confusing (Google Plus, anyone??).
As a social media coach, I offer easy to follow tips that will help you make the most of your social media experience.
I’ve taken courses on:
- Social skills; and
- Social media marketing.
I am a firm believer in continuing education, so I am constantly looking for the next place to find quality social media marketing information.
Posts That Might Interest You:
- Does Your Website Leave A Good First Impression? – 13 basic rules when designing your website or blog.
- How To Triumph On Twitter – How to maximize your presence on Twitter.
- Feel Like You Just Aren’t Getting Google Plus? – Some tips on what has worked for me on Google Plus.
- I Hate #Follow Fridays – A guide on how to turn the #FF into some real, quality engagement that your fans will love!
- What The Hell Are You Thinking? – is a post I wrote about being a new blogger, feeling overwhelmed, and struggling to find a niche. I received a lot of support on this post, which made me realize that I wasn’t the only one out there. Even though I kind of knew that.
Why Do I Do What I Do?
With over 15 years of social media experience, and a strong background in life coaching, it seemed a natural process to combine the two. I am very passionate about social media and I want to share that passion with my readers.
My goal is to demystify the social media scene, and help people dominate their social media platforms with confidence.
To Sum It Up
I hope you enjoy your visit here, and I would love for you to come back. I invite you to join my Insiders List by signing up for email notifications.